PROGRAMS AND RENTALS POSTPONED
In keeping with government guidelines, all St. Jude's FC programs and rentals have been postponed indefinitely. The health and safety of our St. Jude’s FC community continues to be our priority.
We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is constantly evolving. We will continue to monitor the situation closely. St. Jude’s FC policies will be continuously revaluated to reflect the ongoing changes in the guidance from Canadian and Ontario Governments along with Ontario Soccer.
We hope to welcome you back soon. Stay safe.
The following policy outlines the steps and measures SJFC has set in place to this date. Policy is subject to change.
Health and Safety Measures
- Fifteen-minute buffer between rental groups and soccer programs to prevent interaction between different social groups.
- Masks are required while not on playing surface.
- Increased disinfection of public touch points by SJFC staff, including cleaning and disinfecting of revolving door after every rental group.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization process, including regular sanitization of the playing surface.
- Washrooms will be cleaned and disinfected more regularly.
- Screening assessment and waivers required for every player and rental group.
Rules and Guidelines
- Prior to arriving at the facility, the rental group leader, parents and guardians and individual players must be sure that no person entering the facility has tested positive for COVID-19, has been exposed to somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Each rental group is required to keep a log of all participants for contact tracing. Rental groups with only adults are required to provide contact information to SJFC.
- Individuals must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the facility and while interacting with staff.
- Team assistants or players (including substitutes) that are not on the field of play, must be wearing a mask, and maintain 2-meter distance from another person.
- Entrance to the facility will not be permitted until your booked timeslot or scheduled program to allow time for required cleaning and reduced contact. Do not arrive significantly earlier than your booking.
- Rental groups and players MUST wait in the parking lot until their scheduled time. Groups and players will NOT be allowed in the facility earlier.
- Rental groups and players are required to leave the premises upon conclusion of their session, and not to remain in the parking lot for prolonged periods.
- Rental groups and players are recommended to arrive in their gear and bring only the items required for their activity.
- Guests/spectators/parents are not permitted.
- NO SPITTING will be tolerated while inside the facility.
- No personal items are to be left in the facility upon completion of each session.
St. Jude’s FC will continue to evaluate these policies and reserves the right to modify as needed without prior notice. All SJFC staff reserve the right to deny entry or remove patrons from the facility if they are found to be in violation of the facility’s rules or policies.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to local health authorities, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
St. Jude’s FC disclaims any and all liability related thereto.