FALL 2019 INDOOR ADULT LEAGUE
THE CHAMPIONS – ST. JUDE’S FC
We are happy to announce our adult indoor soccer league starting this Fall.
Players aged 19 or older can register as a team or individual to our league. There will be 6 – 10 co-ed teams playing on a weekly basis.
Games are played at the St. Jude’s FC Dome on Saturday and Sunday Nights between 7:00 pm and 11:00 pm.
Teams may have a roster of 8 – 12 players. Games will be 7 v 7, including a goal keeper.
The registration fee for teams is $1499 + HST.
The registration fee for individual players is $199 + HST.
Registration to our league includes:
- Full Soccer Uniform (Jersey, Shorts, Socks) with Name and Number
- Ontario Licensed Game Officials
- 60 Minute Games (10 Minimum)
- High Quality Indoor Artificial Turf
- Prizes for Winners
- Champions League Presentation
- End of Season Award Ceremony
REGISTRATION FEE FOR THE SEASON
$1399 + HST
$1499 + HST
INCLUDES REGISTRATION OF 8 – 12 PLAYERS
At least 10 Games Guaranteed
Payment plan option available.